Wisegate Community Report: GRC, IAM and SIEM Project Success Tips
In this report, Wisegate members give practical advice on successfully implementing IT projects, and share lessons learned from projects gone wrong.
This is the information that can make or break a successful project and the type of information vendors will never tell you when they are asking you to sign the contract.
Whether you are looking for specific pointers on how to run a successful Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Identity and Access Management (IAM), or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) project – or just looking for success tips for any project – this is your chance to learn from some of the best IT leaders in industry.
In this report, you will learn:
- Why you should send your technical staff to training before you sign with a vendor
- The importance of working out ownership issues before you start a project
- What are the common pitfalls that lead to failed IT projects
- Why IT projects always take longer than expected and how to set realistic expectations
- Tips on how to anticipate and overcome project obstacles
With practical tips based on real world experiences from CISOs and IT executives, this paper offers useful advice to help IT leaders run successful information security and compliance projects.